June 26 to July 9, 2019
CAPTURE IT ALL! – New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Cape Breton AND Prince Edward Island
DON’T WAIT ANOTHER YEAR!
This is truly a memorable trip – you will feel privileged to live in the land we do. You just have to count the shades of green, look for the crocheted cows, count the patchwork quilts, and figure out how the tide works and why the soil is red! We are finalizing contracts and will have a full itinerary soon, but we wanted to get the word out. This year we will include the world famous Tattoo in Halifax.
INCLUSIONS: 13 night’s accommodation, tours of P.E.I., Halifax. Clam Digging Tour, Lobster Feast, Potato Chip Factory Tour, Home of Anne of Green Gables, Acadian Kitchen Party, Hopewell Rocks Park, Magnetic Hill, Anne Murray Centre, Coal Mine, Visit to Rita’s Tea Room, Anne of Green Gables Live Theatre, Confederation Bridge, Alexander Graham Bell Museum, PEI Preserve Company, most breakfasts. Appropriate stops enroute made at discretion of tour director and or driver
NOTE: SINGLE SUPPLEMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE SINGLE HIGHWAY COACH SEATING
- Per Person based on dbl. Occupancy – $3626.00
- Per Person single – $4234.00
To our valued customers:
- to avoid disappointment we recommend you book early. We recommend out of province medical coverage and/or cancellation/interruption insurance
- please advise our office of any specific special needs, consult with your tour director for specific physical requirements
- in fairness to all customers, seat rotation is in effect
“Come along – we look forward to getting to know you!”
CALL FOR A COPY OF THE ITINERARY, INCLUDING PRICING, TO BE SENT WHEN AVAILABLE 519-666-0905 or email@example.com